Export Packing Credit
If you offer Packing Credit or other forms of Pre-shipment Finance to exporters you need an application that can evaluate the overall drawing Power and the current exposure of the institution to the corporate.
What is Export Packing Credit?
Export Packing Credit is a form of Pre Shipment Finance offered to exporters. It is not linked with other forms of advances. To avail Packing Credit the exporter has to approach a bank with an export order. Sometimes packing credit can also be extended against finished goods.
AnyBank Suite and Export Packing Credit
Depending on the facilities provided by the institution the AB Suite is equipped to handle modern day functions with a processing speed and scale that's unmatched in the industry today. AB Suite facilitates a smooth process.
- Business Process Management (BPM) workflows to increase processing throughput
- It maintains various Interbank offer rates like LIBOR and MIBOR so that the applicable rate can be chosen at the time the contract is being executed. Rates can be updated on a daily basis with no limit on the maintenance of historical rates.
- AB Suite tracks a customers exposure across all avatars (as a company and as an individual)
- Rule Engine based limit monitoring triggers events when limits are breached and warning signals are logged.
- A comprehensive charge based module allows bankers to structure fees and charges like Arranger Fee, Upfront Fee, Management Fee, Handling and Processing Charges, Out of Pocket Expenses and Legal Expenses as a flat rate or as a band rate or as a slab rate with minimum amount due.
- A comprehensive document generation feature allows generation of letters and forms
- A comprehensive document management feature allows uploading of external documents for the client and the against the facility.