Working Capital Term Loans
If you offer Working Capital Term Loand or other lon term credit facilities to entrepreneurs you need an application that can evaluate the overall drawing Power and the current exposure of the institution to the corporate.
What is Working Capital Term Loans?
Working Capital Terms loans are credit facilities offered to coportaes to meet their working capital requirements like salries and wages. The tenure of the loan is usually upto sixty months.
AnyBank Suite and Working Capital Term Loans
Depending on the facilities provided by the institution the AB Suite is equipped to handle modern day functions with a processing speed and scale that's unmatched in the industry today. AB Suite facilitates a smooth process.
- Business Process Management (BPM) workflows to increase processing throughput
- It maintains various Interbank offer rates like LIBOR and MIBOR so that the applicable rate can be chosen at the time the contract is being executed. Rates can be updated on a daily basis with no limit on the maintenance of historical rates.
- AB Suite tracks a customers exposure across all avatars (as a company and as an individual)
- Rule Engine based limit monitoring triggers events when limits are breached and warning signals are logged.
- A comprehensive charge based module allows bankers to structure fees and charges like Arranger Fee, Upfront Fee, Management Fee, Handling and Processing Charges, Out of Pocket Expenses and Legal Expenses as a flat rate or as a band rate or as a slab rate with minimum amount due.
- A comprehensive document generation feature allows generation of letters and forms
- A comprehensive document management feature allows uploading of external documents for the client and the against the facility.