Unified Change Management
Our Unified Change Management services tracks changes and ensures that they are propagated across all applications.
We support multiple Project Teams irrespective of vendor affiliations and ensure that each team propagates the features or changes across their applications, design artefacts, Software components and documentation. We use Apache Bugzilla for tracking bugs, enhancements, feature requests and release management and we use GIT as the source code repository and configuration tool to manage all code artefacts
Download our Fintech Presentation
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Benefits of a unified change management startegyOur renowned unified change management process
- Unified change management helps reduce costs through automation and process improvement
- Unified change management enhances Improvement data integrity through audited ITIL processes.
- Unified change management offers a unified presentation of existing management tools with context integrated data
- Unified change management facilitates the Implementation of multi-vendor business systems.
- Unified change management helps measure and improve process efficiency.